Hi,

Has anyone run into problems on making an update to an Oracle table?

I have run into such a problem.  I have created a preparedStatement and
called the preparedStatement.excuteUpdate.  The update returns a value of 1
(which is good).  I turn around and check to make sure it works in SQLPlus.
Wrong.  I turn on the loggingenable option in the Mbean in the jcml.
Everything looks good though the logging doesn't tell me if it actually
excuted and committed the changes to Oracle.  I know I can definitely
retrieve using Jboss's connection pool saving ummm.
oh yes I also copy the sql and pasted in SQLPlus and excuted it. That
worked.

Thanks,

Southin Simphoukham