[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am having the same problem...
>
> A BMP entity bean with CMT.
> I turn off autocommit when I connect to the Oracle 8i (8.1.5) database.
> The Transaction never seems to complete.
> If I turn on autocommit, then the data is updated but cannot be rolled back by
> the transaction manager in the case of an error.
> In either case, I dont think that the Transaction ever commits.

It's a Bad Thing to turn on autocommit in an EJB. It probably shouldn't
be allowed. Are you using the Oracle XA stuff, or the minerva wrapper?
What version of JBoss?

-danch
Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.