I am having the same problem...

A BMP entity bean with CMT.
I turn off autocommit when I connect to the Oracle 8i (8.1.5) database.
The Transaction never seems to complete.
If I turn on autocommit, then the data is updated but cannot be rolled back by
the transaction manager in the case of an error.
In either case, I dont think that the Transaction ever commits.

Tim Haley

"Guy Rouillier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/06/2001 03:23:24 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]