We looked at the docs and the config files but didn't see a clear way to
split it, so we installed the entire thing under /var and started to give
it access to stuff until it stopped failing.

But now we would like to do it properly. How is it that we control where
jBoss looks for these directories and files?

Thanks!

Jim

--On Monday, April 23, 2001 8:16 PM -0700 Scott M Stark