you can do it this way but for each soap service deployed, the deployment
descriptor needs to be reloaded each time jboss is restarted (if you are
using the rpcrouter). if you deploy soap.war in tomcat/webapps, the dd has
to be loaded only once (or when the service spec has changed). this is
second scraping i know but the subtlties of jboss/tomcat deployment is the
key thing here.

nick

ces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl