I maybe fooling around here, but I noticed that you have soap.jar still
in Jboss' classpath..

As you run the ServiceManagerClient from the console. what is the
classpath? ..or does the ServiceManagerClient throw these exceptions or
JBoss/Tomcat?

btw:have you tried the .war in jboss/deploy directory?