Hello Dimitri,

With the new RH invocation invokers mechanism, you will be able to build a
JMS invoker that is able to route calls to the appropriate bean (for any
deployed bean). The call details that are part of the message are forwared
to the JMX but which then consider it as a standard call: it doesn't care it
comes from JMS or RMI or SMTP or xxx.

Cheers,

                        Sacha