Hi Peter.

Something I just noticed;
In the jboss.xml file, and in the calling code, the Queue is referenced as;
com/hrnexus/RFPReleaseQueue
However, in the JNDI viewer, it is listed as
queue/hrnexus/RFPReleaseQueue

I know that we have not made it to the point where this is an issue, but will it be?

-Steve

--
Stephen Davidson
Java Consultant