Hi Peter.

Ok, I have figure out how to turn on tracing and debugging.  Attached is
the code I am using to get the connection, plus the log with trace & debug
turned on.

Suggetions on where to look or what needs to be set?

-Steve

    private void init( Context ctx, String queueName, ParameterProcessor
params )
        throws NamingException, JMSException
    {
//      if ( DEBUG )
//         getQueuesTopics( (InitialContext) ctx );
               //This currently sets password = "hrnexus"
       final String password = params.get(WEB_USER_PASSWORD);

     //SPDBUG: Factory has been moved....
//      qconFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup(JMS_FACTORY);
       qconFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("java:/JmsXA");
       qcon = qconFactory.createQueueConnection(USER, password);
       qsession = qcon.createQueueSession(transacted,
Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE);
       queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup( queueName );
       if ( DEBUG )
       {
          System.out.print("QConnectionManager.init: ConnectionFactory ");
          System.out.println(qconFactory.toString());
          System.out.print("QConnectionManager.init: Connection ");
          System.out.println(qcon.toString());
          System.out.print("QConnectionManager.init: Session ");
          System.out.println(qsession.toString());

          if ( queue == null )
             System.out.println( "Connection Failed.");
          else
          {
             System.out.println( "QConnectionManager.init: Sucessfully
Connected to " + queueName );
             System.out.println( "QConnectionManager.init: Details are" );
             System.out.println( queue.toString() );
          }
       }
       qsender = qsession.createSender(queue);