I suggest SQLDeveloper: http://sqldeveloper.solyp.com/
It's a java app that works against any db with a compliant jdbc driver,
and for db's with special features (like Oracle) it adds special
features to match.  The only downfall (that is being rectified in the
next version) is that you can't update resultsets right in the jtable,
you have to right SQL for inserts, updates and deletes.  The current
version has buttons for this, but they're disabled until the next
version.  Still, I've worked with it for over a year and it's proven to
be a very solid app.

Enjoy!
David