-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Ward
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 11:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] incorrect SQL generated for findAll() on CMP
bean

Have you tried sqldeveloper yet?

1) Make you have $JBOSS_HOME/lib/hsqldb.jar in your $CLASSPATH for your
jdbc client.

2) Make sure JBoss has hsqldb-service.xml in
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/.

3) Make sure JBoss is running.  ;)

4) Use these settings from your jdbc client (if you haven't tweaked
hsqldb-service.xml or ../config/login-config.xml):

Driver: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
User: sa
Password: (none)
Name: default (database name)

This works for me since I do it all the time.

Hope this helps,
David

--

Matt Munz wrote:
> Alex,
>
>   Thanks for the pointer.  I seem to be having trouble, however,
> constructing the correct jdbc url.  Any ideas?
>
>   Also, if anyone has any ideas about how to solve my problem with
incorrect
> SQL being generated for findAll(), please share them.  If not, is there
some
> other mailing list I should try?
>
>   - Matt

David Ward