Hello Matt,

MM> Alex,

>>What the trouble is? Do you know the correct url to connect to your
>>database?

MM> no.  that is the problem

>>If you successfully use it with JBoss, just copy&paste it from
>>xxx-service.xml or jboss.jcml.\

By 'xxx' I meant the service file for your database connection
management configuartion, i.e. for hypersonic it is hsqldb-service.xml
There you should find this line:
<config-property name="ConnectionURL"
type="java.lang.String">jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:1476</config-property>

That's it. Goodluck!

--
Best regards,
 Alex Loubyansky