Hello Boris,

BT> In this case can we change commit option on the fly in run time.
BT> I.E. before command "delete all" make commit option "B", at the end change
BT> back to "A"?
BT> Otherwise it makes option "A" not usable in production environment

Why is it so? You, probably, meant in your production environment.
As for me, commit option A is just that option for production environment.
While developing, it's often needed/convenient to insert/change test
data in the db manually. And the app should see this data immediately.
But when the app is ready for production and data in the database is
accessed only through the app, option A is the best choice. You can
also consider option D that invalidates cache periodically.

alex

--
Best regards,
 Alex Loubyansky