Easiest way is probably as an ear.  Use a jboss-app.xml to get the sar to
deploy as a jboss-specific package.  Include anonymous depends elements in
the mbean config to the ejbs in the ear that it requires.  Put the sar in
the ear.

You can probably also do this without anonymous depends by
sar (with mbean config) contains ear contains jboss-service.xml(with db
config).

david jencks