> Well, I've had a quick look and saw the Entity engine,
> not entities ready to use.

>From memory-
  The entity engine is for managing data definitions, not entities
  as in EJBs.  I think they have a generic entity (DTO) and define
  the contents/tables using XML.

> Well, I think: "no one than the JBoss's developers can
> make better components". But I know, that's not true.
> I say that because I'm bored to spent time and time to
> develop just an EJB. What I want to show is that I'm
> not he only one who stands in this situation :(
> If such a sub project starts, and is managed by the
> JBoss group/team/..., I intends to participate (at
> least to do what I can in this way). I feel very
> concerned by the open source :)

There are some other projects out there who have very good
developers and, as good as the JBoss guys are, some of the
others will be better :-).  They could also be worse but
that's where we come in :-)

> Totally agree!
> I didn't want to tell "other projects are bad". I just
> want to tell: "Work together, and prove to the world,
> it must count with Open Source" :)
>
> I could add "Work together, with standards..." ;)

Here here!

        Kev

Kevin Conner
Orchard Information Systems Limited
Newcastle Technopole, Kings Manor
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6PA. United Kingdom
Registered in England, Number 1900078
Tel: +44 (0) 191-2032536  Fax: +44 (0) 191 2302515