Kevin,

That is my point exactly - showcase Jboss, build as much using the standard j2ee
approach, integrate interesting libs as needed, and make something professional. This
may mean trying to find someone who is a graphic artist to put together a nice look
for the examples. Anyone can write an ugly demo.. This demo and the  associated
components should be something you would go to a tech conference with, if the purpose
is to woo potential converts.. Just ask yourself, "What would BEA do?"

Now, maybe I'm going overboard and this is something the Jboss services team has done
or should do. But one thing I have learned - if you are targeting business (and even
some tech) folks to convince them to go Jboss, sharp Uis win out most of the time..
Jboss has it where it counts - architecture, now let's take it to the next level - win
the business folks as well. So, two tracks: demo the tech capabilities of Jboss with
demos, and make it sharp for the business folks that need convincing.

Thoughts?