From: Jim Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:53 AM
To: jboss-user
Subject: [JBoss-user] Testing EJB's

What's the current best practice for unit testing EJB's, (both Entity
and Session)?

I'm trying to avoid having to deploy them to a separate JBoss instance
to test them.  More precisely, I want to be able to deploy them to an
in-memory container, if possible, similar to Hypersonic's in-memory
database.  Ideally, the EJB container would be running within the JVM of
the JUnit test runner, persisting my CMP beans to the memory-resident
Hypersonic db.

Possible or stupid?

-- Jim