This is one of the things I've been pushing for awhile.  To extract the
basics of our testsuite into a downloadable library as well as provide ant
templates and documentation so that others can use this stuff.

I have already identified the files that should be extracted.  Anybody care
to document this stuff and maintain the JBoss test framework for others to
use?  There's CVS RW in it for you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bill Burke
Chief Architect