Igor,

I'm not sure whether I consider the problem that you describe as one for
unit tests, at least not for me and not now.  I'll have to think about it
more when I'm doing EJB work again.  So far, the Session Beans that I've
coded have not suffered from this problem, somewhat to my surprise:  I do
the deployment descriptors by hand.  Someday I will download and use xdoclet
or try the new EJB features of IDEA 3.0 (http://www.intellij.com/idea).  In
the end, I think that my design approach has helped me create Session Beans
that are simple enough that the likelihood of having such problems is
greatly minimized.

Craig