Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] jms issues

Rob Finneran wrote:

>Hi Listees,
>
>Just to give feedback, and not to rant too much:
>
>I have also seen the problems stated in 1 and 2 of these messages. I had to
>remove message queueing from my production environments because of it. IMHO,
>It would be very big plus if the JMS reliability issues were resolved.
>
>I hate to complain because JBoss has served me well, but I would like to use
>JMS more frequently in my production environments.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rob

Until now, we use JBossMQ only with JVM protocol (i.e. facades sending
messages that are consumed by MDB's on the same server) with File PM.
We had no problems so far. But with external clients .... we switched to
MQSeries to do the work 'cause JBossMQ can't handle simple tasks like
delivering reliable a message. Maybe the latest versions of JBossMQ do a
better job.

Regards,
Horia