"Enhancement at deployment time"

I have one word: wow!

Yet again JBoss kicks some backsides with its deployment process.  This
looks like some great work guys; I can't wait for inheritance and more
JDOQL support. :-)

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 18:58, Alexey Loubyansky wrote:
> http://jboss.org/index.html?module=html&op=userdisplay&id=developers/projects/jboss/jbossdo
>
> I am asked directly about JBossDO. So I decided to post some stuff on
> the site even before the DR2 instead of answering personally to
> everyone.
>
> The pages are almost just written. But don't hold your
> impressions in! ;) I would really appreciate severe critique!
>
> Thanks,
>
> alex

Peter Beck BEng (hons) MIEE - Managing Director, Electrostrata Ltd.
http://www.electrostrata.com  --+-+--  Experts in e-business and e-commerce