Hello Peter,

Tuesday, July 08, 2003, 4:39:52 PM, Peter Spiess wrote:

PS> Alex,

PS> I wish I had some time for some real critiquing like I did last week...  In
PS> your meta-data page, all of the tabs seem to be showing up as some
PS> international character....I've tried multiple browsers on multiple
PS> operating systems and get the same result.

Oh, yes. That is strange. Thank you for the warning.

PS> The one thing that I am thrilled to see and hope my assumptions are going to
PS> remain correct is that you can specify a datasource per class!!!  That is
PS> huge!  I was counting on JBoss to do that - I don't think anyone else does -
PS> at least not free ones.  We have a tremendous need to do that (and thus
PS> relationships across datasources).

I am glad you like it but the phrase in the parenthesis...
I use LEFT JOIN by default to fetch related objects and the statement
is executed against one datasource, of course. So, it doesn't work at
the moment.
It is still be implemented.

Thanks for the feedback!

alex