Actually, I set everything to DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT before sending the
message (as follows):

Destination topic = (Destination) ctx.lookup(MyJndiName);
  | MessageProducer publisher = session.createProducer(topic);
  | publisher.setDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

  | objMsg = MySession.createObjectMessage();
  | objMsg.setObject(MyMessageObject);
  | objMsg.setJMSDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT);

  | publisher.send(objMsg, DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT, MyPriority,
javax.jms.Message.DEFAULT_TIME_TO_LIVE);

Still, my messages got persisted with a 'T' mark in the opcode column of
JMS_MESSAGES. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862571#3862571

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3862571