"craigpugsley" wrote :
  | ...the difference being the 'service-interface' elements are
'javax.xml.rpc.Service' for the 'OrganizationServiceEJB' and
'com.underworld.crimeportal.OrganizationEndpointService' for the
'OrganizationServiceJSE' - whereas mine are 'javax.xml.rpc.Service' for both.

  | I'll investigate this next and see what happens.
I changed my application-client.xml to point to our class, and I get the same
behaviour. No change.

Do you think the classes I'm missing are my own classes on the server-side, or
some JBossWS classes on the client side?

What am I doing that is so deviant from the standard way of doing J2EE app
clients? Why doesn't this just work?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3901522#3901522

Reply to the post :