I don't see the context for this conversation, so I may be missing
something.

Setting your priority to -1 affects ONLY the step in the server where it's
picking what resource to send a message addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no
resource).  -1 resources are not eligible for this default routing.
Messages and iq's addressed to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]/resource will still go to that
session, as will presences addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and presences addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/resource (where the resource is that of the -1 session).

I know, the -im draft says that presences MUST NOT be sent, but that was
apparently a mis-copy/paste that will get fixed in the last draft.

--
Joe Hildebrand