Hello,

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 12:32:49PM -0500, Andrew Plotkin wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Richard Dobson wrote:
>
> >>Have you looked at http://volity.org/?
> >
> >Yea, but id rather not go down that route as I dont like the way it uses
> >RPC rather than a more standard xmpp like way using a properly defined xml
> >protocol.
>
> Hi -- I'm one of the Volity developers. I missed this discussion
> yesterday, but I can comment on how Volity got the way it is.

Do I get Volity right that just everything happens on the server and you
can not have games without server support? It is a bit glitch for things
like tic-tac-toe or battleship, IMHO.

If you want to accomplish this (please correct me if I'm wrong), you
need something more than RPC.

--
Hallowed be the zeroes and ones

Michal "vorner" Vaner