I installed the new build over my compiled version and I've run in to
two snags.  First, the database between the two versions is not
compatible.  I used the installed database and it worked fine.  The
next problem is that SASL no longer seems to work.  I don't know what
the problem is, but an 'internal server error' is being returned to
the client.  Any idea what this could be?  Logging in with no
encryption works.  When logging in with SASL the c2s server log shows
I have authenticated, but the session manager shows nothing.

Thanks,

Dan