Oh, and all three work with SASL on the previous build (the one with
Cyrus SASL).

Then it must be still something wrong with GSASL, I'll try to test it.

You don't use DIGEST-MD5 together with NTLOGON auth module, do you? Coz NTLOGON work only with PLAIN, as it cannot do any digest authentication with Windows API.

Currently I'm using PLAIN+TLS+NTLOGON at my company and it works just fine with Adium and Miranda. So, it must have something to do with DIGIEST-MD5 or other auth methods.

Do you have any XML logs where the connection stucks with server?

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|