Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> One solution here is to build out a developer-oriented documentation
> site. As we discussed in Brussels, Python developers don't read the
> PEPs, they read the docs.

Right

> We have only XEPs because it's a lot of work to write
> developer-friendly docs, but we have a start here:
>
> http://xmpp.org/tech/
>
> Let's build that out further at that site or on wiki.xmpp.org.

I don't want to start a discussion now, but a wiki may be better since
everyone can add stuff.

And I missed something I hate about XMPP: the name. You can google
something, you can send a mail, browse the web, you can even skype
someone. But I can't XMPP -- it is not word.

Dirk

--
Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND
never win are idiots.