-----Original Message-----
From: jdev-boun...@jabber.org [mailto:jdev-boun...@jabber.org] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Schleifer
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:25 AM
To: Jabber/XMPP software development list
Subject: Re: [jdev] The future of Jabber/XMPP?

>Which is already true for jabberd1 and jabberd2 IMO, which both lack a huge
amount of features. For example, >more and more new XEPs are based on PEP,
yet both don't support it. This lack of features even becomes visible >for
users, for example because they notice moods don't work on their server.

I agree, PEP support isn't so great on the major server platforms. For
example Openfire's implementation has a memory leak. I think PEP is one
differentiating factor for XMPP. It would be nice to have solid, dependable
support in all the major platforms for it.