27.08.2010 00:16, Stephen Pendleton wrote:
I agree, PEP support isn't so great on the major server platforms. For
example Openfire's implementation has a memory leak. I think PEP is one
differentiating factor for XMPP. It would be nice to have solid, dependable
support in all the major platforms for it.

Lots of bugs in PEP server implementations are because the XEP itself is written poorly. It doesn't scale: the idea of keeping resources and features of every user from every server on the planet is completely insane. Don't be surprised if you see memory leaks - they are by design :)

--
Regards,
Evgeniy Khramtsov, ProcessOne.