Peter,

All things are possible, but I don't follow what the desired outcome of the
trolling might be if so. Certainly I do have the feeling that as an end
user, obtaining an XMPP account is now very hard, with the effective
closure of end-user services from jabber.org (the obvious go-to public
server) and the dropping of XMPP by Google Talk - with that in mind I'm
more inclined to treat them as legitimate requests for assistance.

I do readily agree that the messages are off topic on this list, mind.

Dave.