From: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of nicolas de loof
Sent: 05 April 2012 14:22
To: Stephen Connolly
Cc: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: glassfish repo must die

synch to central will fix dependency to jenkins artifacts (so most of plugins)
but we still have some plugins to depend to artifacts that aren't available on
central,
-> guice-2.0.1, or de.regnis.q.sequence:sequence-library (for svn-stuff) for
sample

2012/4/5 Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com<mailto:stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>>
On 4 April 2012 23:13, Kohsuke Kawaguchi