This is really exciting, thanks for such a full featured plugin.

So - for now - do I do PRs to the groupon repo? (sounds like you would like
to have it there for credit? or maybe get the groupon logo on
jenkins-ci.org).

Some questions:

* Does it make any sense to allow this to use non public URL hosted
jenkins? basically, poll github (like some other plugins do, or apps like:
https://github.com/vaneyckt/Jently) - as running deep behind a firewall is
pretty common.

* I was attempting to set this up without a public URL (I created an oauth
token against "localhost:8080" in github) - however, when I try to create a
new DotCI job - it redirects from "mygithubprojects" to a url with code=...
in it? I am not sure if I have misconfigured it or if I have to have a
public URL to complete the oauth signup steps?