> On 10. Feb 2020, at 09:50, Olblak <m...@olblak.com> wrote:
>
> The second element, excepted Tyler and me, nobody "maintains" it and
> unfortunately, we can only accept trusted people to work on
> issues.jenkins-ci.org as it contains the security work.

Any option that removes issues.j.o entirely will need to have a plan that
includes a complete and tamper-proof mapping of every plugin maintainer's
Jenkins/Artifactory account to the future issue tracker account, including all
past maintainers.

Right now, I assign issues to whoever is listed in permission YAML files. How
would this work in the future?