From: "Dwayne Savaya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

When times of discouragement come our way we are to remember the scriptures
and lean on them to strengthen our faith and to remind us that God is faithful to His
Word.  It is easy for us to forget the Lord's promises when trials darken our door,
but we must remember that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.
The Lord is our strength and comfort and a very present help in time of trouble.  The
Lord Jesus forewarned us through His Word that troubles would come our way and
reassured us to be of Good cheer because He has overcome the world for us.  We are to
have
confidence in the Lord and know that we will be victorious over the trials and
tribulations that come before us.  Stand strong in your faith and know that faithful
is He who has promised us victory. (1 John 4:4) (John 16:33)

I hope you are encouraged and inspired by today's message to continually stand strong
and know that you will be triumphant over every obstacle that the enemy brings before
you.

THE BALLOON MAN

A father took his boy into a toy shop.  The boy got away from his dad and found a
statue of a man made of balloons.  The boy looked at it for a minute, and then he drew
back his fist and hit the balloon man just as hard as he could.  The man fell over,
and then popped right back up.

The confused boy backed off and looked at him again and then hit him again as hard as
he could.  Again the man fell over, and again he popped right back up.

The boy's father walked around the corner and saw his son hit that balloon man. The
father asked his son, "Why do you think he comes back up when you hit him and knock
him down?"

The boy thought for a minute and said, "I don't know, I guess it's because he's
standing up on the inside."

Author Unknown

Take comfort and know that when you are at your weakest in yourself, that is when you
are at your strongest in God.  The Apostle Paul declares in 2 Corinthians 12:10
"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in
persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
The Lord is the strong tower that will never fail us and has the answer to our every
problem.  Be confident in the ability of our God and know that He will never leave you
nor forsake you
and holds you in the palms of His hands. (Proverbs 18:10) (Hebrews 13:5-6)

Stand Up and Stand Strong and know that you will be victorious.

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart
from me.  And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is
made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my
infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in
infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for
Christ's sake: for when I
am weak, then am I strong."

Ephesians 6:12-14 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour
of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to
stand.  Stand therefore..."

Psalm 86:4-7 "Rejoice the soul of Thy servant: for unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my
soul.  For Thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all
them that call upon Thee.  Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice
of my supplications.  In the day of my trouble I will call upon Thee: for Thou wilt
answer me."

Psalm 18:1-3 "I will love Thee, O LORD, my strength.  The LORD is my rock, and my
fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in Whom I will trust; my buckler, and
the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy
to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem25.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  MY LIFE CHANGE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony164.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and
Inspirational stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are
available as well to read the messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]