From: "Philipp Schoepf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: NewRSSPortlet problem

Hi,

I have experienced this problem a few days ago.
At first the rss-portlets worked fine but after a while I got the same
message.
I was found out that it had something to do with tomcat behind a firewall.
Try to open a rss file on your local machine-that works!
I've searched in the mailing list and found some messages saying that
tomcat 3x handles firewalls another way than tomcat4x.
Nobody could provide a solution for this problem yet.

Best regards,

------
Philipp Schöpf
IBM e-business Innovation Center