Let me get this right...........hopefully.

The user hits the customize button in the top right of the portlet and I
want my customize page displayed. So how do I tell the portlet that it must
use my customize portlet and not the default.

>From what you have said I would need to write an action class with a
buildConfigureContext method, and myCustomizationPage.vm can just use the
default customize action.

Apologies if appearing dense !!!

Jon Hawkins