I have added <parameter name="provides.customization" value="true"
hidden="true"/> top my portlet and have put the following in my action class

protected void buildConfigureContext(Portlet portlet, Context context,
RunData rundata) throws Exception
        {
        setTemplate(rundata, "CedArFavourites.vm");
        }

When I debug this in eclipse, buildNormalContext gets called but
buildConfigureContext doesn't !!

Any further assistance appreciated