Looks good.

-- Kevin

Chris Bensen wrote:
Ugh, day of mistakes. Here’s the correct link:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cbensen/JDK-8150990/webrev.02/

On Apr 28, 2016, at 7:07 AM, Chris Bensen <chris.ben...@oracle.com> wrote:

Doesn’t look like it’s been pushed. I revised the change:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~cbensen/JDK-8150990/webrev.01/

Chris

On Apr 28, 2016, at 6:55 AM, Chris Bensen <chris.ben...@oracle.com> wrote:

If it hasn’t been pushed I’ll change it?

Chris

On Apr 27, 2016, at 11:58 PM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 27/04/2016 21:44, Kevin Rushforth wrote:
Looks fine to me, too.

Btw, I thought Mandy had earlier suggested jdk.tools.jlink.internal.packager as
a name, but it's currently jdk.tools.internal.packager (without the jlink). I
don't care one way or the other and the current one is shorter.
Mandy's suggestion sounds right to me as jlink already has internals in
jdk.tools.jlink.internal.**. If it's temporary then the suggest is probably
okay although if temporary means to JDK 9 GA then it might be better to change
it now.

-Alan