[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I will make a source release in the next few days - the build file doesn't appear set up to make a source tar,

ant src_dist

should do it -- though it's long since I've not tested it. I'll try it now.

so I have to write that. In previous releases, source was included in all dists, but that made for a large download, so it was taken out.

Also, the japanese translation is now in my hands, and I want to make that available, probably as a patch.

-Mike