The overall goal is to have a monitoring thread running in paralell to a
second thread that is running tests.  The second thread will continually
be looping running tests and recording (and hopefully adding assertions)
to the response.  The first thread running the actual test samplers is
the one that is intended to control how long the test actually runs.

So the first threadgroup will run for a fixed # of loops.  But I want
the second threadgroup to loop 'forever' until the first one is done.
How can I set this up so when the first threadgroup is done, the entire
test plan stops (and any running threads also complete!)

Can this be done?  Better solutions to introducing a monitoring thread
issuing samplers concurrent to your test?

I see the Result Status Action handler is there that can stop an entire
test, but can't think of a good criteria to check against.. Especially
one that wouldn't abort other threads from the first threadgroup that
have yet to complete.  The first threadgroup is configured to execute
multiple threads, each looping a number of times.  I in effect, want to
stop the entire test when that entire threadgroup is complete.

-Steve