Hi,

Looking at JmolConstants, I think we could refactor it to have much cleaner
code in Jmol.
I think especially about the list of constants.
Since we are now using Java 5 code, what do you think about using Enum ?

For example, replacing all the CALLBACK_xxx constants and callbackNames[] by
an proper Enum in its own file ?
And then only using the Enums in the rest of the code.
I think it will be cleaner and a lot better for type safety.

Nico