Rolf Huehne wrote:
> Robert Hanson wrote:
>> Hmm. This could be a mix of signed applet versions. Try using
>>
>> jmolInitialize(".","JmolAppletSigned.jar")
>>
>> so that it is definitely picking up just the one JAR file.
>>
>> I'll try
>>
>> jmolInitialize(".","JmolAppletSigned0.jar")
>>
>> and see if I forgot to include something in one of the Jar files. Could be
>> -- those were reorganized recently.
>>

> I tried this already. All 4 possible applet names show the same error:
>
>   JmolApplet.jar
>   JmolApplet0.jar
>   JmolAppletSigned.jar
>   JmolAppletSigned0.jar
>
> You can try it yourself with the unsigned applet at this URL:
>
> http://www.imb-jena.de/cgi-bin/3d_mapping.pl?CODE=2arc&JMOLVERSION=11.6.RC16
>
> When I try this URL on WinXP (Java 1.6.0_07, Firefox 2.0.0.14, IE
> 7.0.5730.11) I get a "java.security.AccessControlException" instead of
> the error reported for Java 1.4 on Linux.

With Jmol 11.6.RC17 the reported specific error on Linux vanished but
now I get the "java.security.AccessControlException" on all systems.

It occurs when using the 'script' or 'load' command if a server absolute
path is provided, e.g.:

  load /ImgLibPDB/tmp/pdb2arc.ent.gz

It doesn't occur if a complete URL is provided instead in the 'load'
command (which apparantly isn't possible with 'script'):

  load http://www.imb-jena.de/ImgLibPDB/tmp/pdb2arc.ent.gz

With Jmol 11.6.RC13 and earlier the problem doesn't exist.

Regards,
Rolf