Robert Hanson wrote:
> Final testing appreciated for Jmol 11.6. Anything you can do to try to break
> it would be great.
>
> One bug I know about seems to be that the applet stalls if a file load error
> occurs. I'm onto that one.

I tried to use the signed applet but when I try to load a file I get the
following Java error message:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.Thread.getId()J
        at org.jmol.viewer.Viewer.evalStringWaitStatus(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmol.viewer.ScriptManager$ScriptQueueRunnable.runScript(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.jmol.viewer.ScriptManager$ScriptQueueRunnable.runNextScript(Unknown
Source)
        at org.jmol.viewer.ScriptManager$ScriptQueueRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

The same error also occurs if I use any of the "Load/Save" options in
the popup menu and in the unsigned applet.

Interestingly, the popup menu problem with 2 monitors (Jmol on the right
monitor, popup menu on the left monitor) vanishes with the signed applet
(Jmol + popup menu on the right monitor).