OK, do let me know how that goes. I have a setup here I'm supposed to
try Jmol on as well.

In the mean time, I'll think about the possibility of using one applet
to transmit screen buffers to two different applet windows. Sort of a
"dummy applet" idea. You would do all control on one, but the matching
stereo image would be sent to the other.

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900