> All -- I'm pretty sure that if you invoke _jmol.noEval = true in your
> wiki code, you will completely shut down any JavaScript functionality
> of Jmol except callbacks. This setting cannot be changed within Jmol
> -- it is checked upon applet creation and cannot be changed within the
> applet. So it does not matter what you do after that. The
> functionalities that employ JavaScript in Jmol include:
>
> script "javascript:...."
> javascript "......"
> x = javascript(".....")
> isosurface FUNCTIONXY ....
> callback methods

Right, it seems to be working although I haven't tested all those
possibilites yet.

> But, really, it's simpler than that if you want to disallow all
> callbacks and every last bit of JavaScript capability of the applet --
>
> just don't have "mayscript" in the applet tag.

Oh, great! Will that be obeyed by all browsers? I think to recall
reading that support of the "mayscript" parameters is uneven across
browsers.

I will test that too.

Thanks, Bob. We are taking big setps towards safe integration in
wikis.