Well, at least I think so....

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-12/jmol-flot-energy.htm?model=data/cyclohexaneFlip.jmol

Please let me know if that does not work for you.

This is identical to the original from
http://wetche.cmbi.ru.nl/organic/cyclohexane/jm/chxjmol.html produced by
Hens Borkent, showing how there is no need for a boat between two
cyclohexane chairs, with the following exception:

I've used the COMPARE function to adjust the locations and orientations of
models in adjacent frames to be as close as possible to those of the
previous frame using

for (var i = {*}[0].modelindex; i >= 1; --i){j = i + 1;COMPARE {model=j}
{model=i} ROTATE TRANSLATE 0}

What's interesting, I think, is how simple and smooth the flip really is.
This wasn't so obvious (to me) from the original.

Comments welcome.

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900