From: "Robert Hanson" <hans...@stolaf.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 9:13 PM
To: osrot...@chemagic.com, jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Finally! A nice cyclohexane chair/chair flip demo

load http://wetche.cmbi.ru.nl/organic/cyclohexane/jm/chxinv.xyz
for (var i = 1; i < 35; i++) { var j = i+1;compare {model=j} {model=i}
ROTATE TRANSLATE 0.0 }

There are 35 models. This runs through the models, rotating and translating
each model to be the best match to the previous model in the set.
Originally written for aligning proteins, it turns out the COMPARE command
does a pretty fair job with simple reactions as well.

Bob

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Otis Rothenberger <osrot...@chemagic.com>