On the iPad2 at least, go to Settings-Safari-Advanced and turn on the 'Debug
console'. You should then see a debug console bar near the top of the browser.
Not sure if this is available on the iPad3?

Greg

From: Robert Hanson [mailto:hans...@stolaf.edu]
Sent: 08 March 2013 15:56
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Console Question

I suppose there is no way on your iPad to investigate a JavaScript error.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Otis Rothenberger
<osrot...@chemagic.com<mailto:osrot...@chemagic.com>> wrote:
OK, now I'm really confused. Different iPads? I'm using iPad 3 - Version 6.1.2.
So there's no confusion, this is an iPad issue - not a general issue.

The only difference I see between:

http://chemagic.com/JSmolVMK.htm  (console entered in the text field)

AND

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/test2.htm?USE=HTML5

on my iPad is that on the latter, the close link responds to a touch (flashes).
This touch, however, has no response. The buttons are dead to touch on both.

??????

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger